Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Financial Trading? Yes, Please!

I'm quickly learning this whole freelance writing thing is a big gamble; however, when it works out well, the reward is great! After having Joel, I kind of felt lost. I struggled to find my identity. I no longer knew if being a teacher was what I really wanted to do. Luckily, I had a little help from Craiglist and a little inspiration from Joel. Yes. Contrary to my fears, Joel did not ruin my career, but he helped me redefine my career and reignited a passion. Freelancing will allow me more time with my bub and allow me to have a career.

If I hadn't been perusing Craigslist, I never would have found my first freelance job. It really was pure magic! Now I am not only actively seeking out freelance jobs, but people are getting in contact with me. Sometimes, it's all about who you know, right?

A friend of mine contacted me today to see if I'd be interested in doing some writing on the financial trading world. I really have no idea what this entails, but I'm pretty stoked to find out more about it. I hope to develop in this area and expand my portfolio.

Stay tuned for more writing on not only the financial trading world, but a few others (I'm a little bit behind in some areas!).

No comments:

Post a Comment