Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Inspiring Writers

I have neglected this little blog in the last month. As soon as things die down a little, I plan to make post more of my writing. That is the reason you are here though. I have some plans for the summer and fall with my writing.
-write more on families
-write more green and healthy eating articles. Since Joely was born I've implemented more eco-friendly products and routines into our home. Although Murad was resistant at first, he's come around. I'm hoping to make it to the Learn to Live Green conference this weekend to get some tips and inspiration for writing.
-include more writing help tools on this blog including lessons and tutorials for struggling writers

I found this little blog today when exploring the NCTE. Jeri is a former English teacher who left the classroom to do freelance writing.
Check her out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment