Vision Board Examples: http://ahallmarkjhs.weebly.com/vision-board-assignment.html
I. Vision Board
What is a vision board?
A vision board is a collection of images/phrases that represent what you want in the FUTURE.
It is all about YOU and what YOU want.
What it is NOT:
· A collage of things you like
Some categories to think about:
· Words of affirmation
· Where you'd like to live
· Future family/significant other/friends
You may choose one of two options:
1. Create a digital vision board using Microsoft Word or Publisher
2. Use a poster board and magazines to create your vision board (if you
choose this option you must provide your own poster board!)
Minimum number of images: 10
Minimum number of words of affirmation: 5
Things to remember –
· Fill up the entire space…don’t leave white space
· Put a considerate amount of effort into this assignment
· If you are creating a digital version – SAVE OFTEN!
· Remember – you don’t have to know right now HOW you’re going to get these things…you’ll figure that out along the way. You just need a place to start.
II. Personal Narrative
You will compose a five paragraph essay which reflects on your Vision Board. Your essay must include, but is not limited to, the following information:
· Introductory Paragraph + thesis statement
· Concluding Paragraph
· Descriptions/insight images
· Descriptions/insights words of affirmations
· Plans for the future